Are you ready to get besotted by the ever-evolving Dubai? Get packing your bags, globetrotters. If you are fully vaccinated, you are good to travel to Dubai. UAE is all set to welcome tourists from all over the world now. Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship and the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority have announced that Dubai will accept tourist visa requests from everyone who is fully vaccinated by one of the WHO approved vaccines. Despite the vaccination and RTPCR report as required, travellers will have to undergo a mandatory RT-PCR test at the Dubai airport. To make your experience memorable, we have curated some of the best experiences for you.
How to celebrate opening of travel?
Read the new guidelines. Arrange the documents required for visa. Buy travel insurance policy. Apply for it.
How to explore Dubai?
Now, let us get talking about making the best of your holiday in Dubai. The list of things to do in the emirate is super exhausting but we have got your back. Here are our 10 recommendations.
1. Duba's skyline is impressive and Burj Khalifa is the first place to be. The world's tallest man-made structure is mesmerizing and its ‘At the top' experience is worth a do.
2. The fountain show at Dubai Mall is heart-warming and lovable. It never feels enough. Also, one does not have to pay anything for this exquisite 15-minute show which runs every evening.
3. Bur Dubai, Bastakiya quarters, Al Fahidi Historical neighborhood will introduce you to the history and old-world charms of Dubai. The past is as interesting as the present.
4. Step back in time at Dubai Museum, Coffee museum and women's museum. Take an offbeat track and explore the narrow alleys of old Dubai, where one also gets to admire Dubai's traditional art and culture.
5. Abra ride in Dubai creek is most popular mode of transport for exploring the area around Dubai creek. Take a private ride on the creek or book a sunset dinner. The restaurants around are also good to stop-by.
6. Zabeel park for the giant Dubai frame. It is spectacular and overwhelming to picture a frame. Dubai miracle garden, Global Village, Dubai Parks & Resorts and Ski Dubai are other favourite hotspots.
7. Keep a day reserved for Palm Atlantis and all the thrill that it offers. Discover Aquaadventure and Lost Chambers there. If you are an adventurist, don't miss parasailing, donut ride, flyboarding and fun-filled banana boat ride.
8. For all the Vitamin Sea that you may have lost during the stay-at-home phase, Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach, Al Mamzar Beach, La Mer Beach will replenish and fill you with more.
9. Souqs of Dubai deserve a visit for their lavish collection of gold jewellery, traditional perfumes, authentic spices, special fabrics and hand-crafted souvenirs.
10. No trip to Dubai seems complete without the real desert experiences like dune bashing, safari, camel ride and Bbq dinner.
And with all the time left, shop till you drop. Dubai has some of the most amazing and star-studded shopping malls. Have a fun and delightful trip but don't forget to adhere to the pandemic related protocols while you are holidaying.
No comments found, be the first to comment.